Mega Jump is an awesome free game for iPhone and Android that I’ve been playing a lot lately. You’re basically a little critter that jumps and grabs coins. Each coin you grab boosts you vertically a little farther, and you try to keep jumping from coin to coin to keep going. Along the way you can get power-ups that will help you get coins, go higher, or protect you from harm.
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Don’t “tilt” the game. You’ll figure out what this means.
- For every 100 coins you collect, you’ll get 10 MP which you can spend on stuff in the store.
- Characters don’t have any special powers, so don’t buy them expecting any.
- Power-up upgrades change the power-ups you find in the game, they’re not weapons you can activate from your inventory.
- Upgrade the magnet power-ups first. They’ll help you get coins faster, which means you’ll be able to upgrade the other power-ups faster.
- Enter my mega code 6vgk7 to get 500 MP right from the start. Full disclosure: I’ll get 500 MP, too.